“Driving, aggressive fusion mixed with wickedly complex rhythms, hints of R.I.O. and avant-garde sounds, and Alberto Piras’ unbelievable vocal skills…essential.” – Exposé
A sextet of violin, analog keyboards, guitar, bass, drums and vocals, Deus ex Machina’s sound is a unique and unequaled blend of aggressive jazz-rock mixed with complex rhythms, 1970s-style hard-rock guitar and hints of Rock In Opposition-style avant-progressive rock, all topped by the incredible vocals of Alberto Piras, one of the most extraordinary vocalists working in rock today.
released September 30, 2008
Buonez Bonetti – violins
Maurino Collina – guitars
Alberto Piras – vocals
Porre Porreca – bass
Fabrizio Puglisi – keyboards
Claudio Trotta – drums
Recorded in Paris between May 30 and June 1, 2006 at Le Triton.
The first half of Imparis is mostly new and some older material, recorded live in the studio, while the second half is live in front of an audience.
1) Click this album link: https://cuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com/album/imparis
2) Click „Buy Digital Album“
3) Type „14“ into the Name your price field (The discount comes next! 😉 ).
4) Type the word „FIVE“ into the Discount code field.
5) Click „apply“
6) Click „Check out now“ or „Add to Cart“